1. When you first began this class, what were your initial expectations? Was it a class you were looking forward to taking, or did you only take it because your parents wanted you to?
2. Now that you have completed the course, are you glad that you took it or not? Why?
3. What was the most helpful thing for you that you learned in this course? How did it help you?
4. What was something that you learned that you don’t think helped you at all; maybe it’s a lesson you could have skipped?
5. Was there a favorite or least favorite lesson that you remember? What was it?
6. When you re-took the online emotional intelligence test, did you score better or worse than you did the first time you took it?
7. Now that you’ve completed the course, what things did you learn that you are going to continue to do or take action toward doing?
8. As you know, this course is a work in progress. With that in mind, is there anything that you would like to see added to the course that might help others?
9. Is there anything that you think was a waste of time that could be removed from the course?
10. Did you find the video presentations used in class to be helpful?
11. Is there anything else, positive or negative, that you want to say about this course?
Need to talk? Want to leave feedback? Have questions? Contact us here.